A leading employer operating across the UK and Ireland are looking to take on additional member of staff to support their growing Finance Department.
This is an excellent, dynamic company which offers plenty of scope for career development. It is an opportune time to join as the business has undergone a sustained period of consistent growth.
In this exciting position, you will be involved in:
• Assisting with journal preparation and data input to the financial systems;
• Liaising with bank regarding encashment facilities and other banking issues;
• Cashbook and petty cash management including processing petty cash cheques;
• Placing credit card scheme orders and Finance stationery orders and price checking the invoices;
• Processing and coding of credit card payments and collating paperwork backup;
• Filing of invoices, supplier statements, bank statements and fixed assets paperwork;
• Daily scanning/daily review of accounts payable email account and ad hoc archiving;
• Assisting Finance Officer with management of centralised contracts, e.g. mobile phones;
• Processing data & generating reports/purchase ledger data entry and assistance with collation of weekly statistics/weekly actual and forecasted cash flows;
• Liaising with suppliers, scheme managers and staff, dealing with queries; and
• Other ad hoc duties as required
Training will be provided for applicants who are able to demonstrate their ability to learn and take on new skillsets.
• At least 1 years’ experience working within a Finance Team;
• A minimum of 5 GCSE/O Levels;
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel; and
• Available for full time work in Belfast.
This is a particularly exciting opportunity for motivated and enthusiastic finance professionals who are looking for a progressive company that rewards employees.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with Tom Reid ( or call on 028 9033 0604) for a confidential discussion about the requirements.