Reed Accountancy are delighted to have been engaged with a very exciting and unique opportunity with an International Global Leader in their Sector. My client is looking for a Multilingual Senior Credit Controller to join their Finance Team.
The ideal candidate will be organised, have several experience within credit management and used to high volume/high turnover. You will also have an excellent track record in progressing debt, reducing debtor days and B2B credit management.
The key elements of the role include but are not limited to:
- Application of Company Credit Policy and procedures;
- Accurately maintain customer accounts on ERP system
- Manage ledger in line with credit management targets and timelines through liaison with customers by telephone and email to ensure adherence to agreed contractual terms
- Post and allocate payments received
- Manage multi-currency payments
- Monitor deductions and ensure relevant action is taken to resolve any issues
- Order management requirements including order monitoring and release, in accordance with CM Policy
- Manage the application of late payment fees
- Manage the Company’s risk to bad and doubtful debt, in accordance with policies
- Liaise with Customer Service Team, to ensure customer queries are resolved promptly
- Liaise with Sales regarding current status of customer accounts
- Regularly review credit limits utilising credit reference agencies
- Issue monthly statement of accounts with supporting documentation
- Process card payments
- Prepare AR reconciliations on a monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Provide regular reports to Credit Manager aged debt, cash inflow and ad-hoc reports as required
If you feel you are a good fit for this position and would like to apply or hear more. Please call Craig Sinclair on 0131 226 3686 or click apply and I will get back to you as soon as possible.