FIND A JOB
Self-starter and motivated.
Diligent, thorough & flexible.
Highly developed problem solving skills.
Capable of challenging in a constructive and positive manner.
Able to listen and influence / persuade through weight of reasoning and character.
Pragmatic and comfortable with change.
Adaptable and flexible with changing priorities.
Experience of Cognos Controller or other consolidation systems like HFM or SAP etc.
US GAAP/IFRS Knowledge would be preferable.
Consolidation experience in multi-currency, high volume (c50+ entities ideal) environment essential.
To work with the Category Controller to provide reliable, timely, value added financial input, control and support to the key UK client groups, consistent with local management and corporate requirements and deadlines.
• Fully understand and review the Profit and Loss accounts
• Plan, analyse and review marketing capital expenditure.
• Analysis and review brand performance with the business teams.
• Conduct reviews of monthly marketing related accruals and results.
• Month-end, control and tracking of expenditure, monitor and review category related accruals.
• Plan and analyse direct customer/brand profitability.
• Conduct P&L ROI analysis of initiatives and other marketing expenditure and provide feedback to the business team.
• Review and analyse product contribution by brand.
• Participate in project teams to standardise and simplify procedures and processes
• Should demonstrate the ability to establish productive working relationships and gain respect with contacts.
• Must be entirely comfortable working with a range of different systems; e.g. SAP, Hyperion, Essbase, Excel
• Part qualified Accountant (ACMA/ACCA/ACA) studying with a view to qualification
• 3 years relevant experience.
South West London
© PQ Publishing