A highly successful business with an office based in Telford are looking to engage a permanent Credit Controller to join a Manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will be flexible, professional and have strong credit control experience. You will be target driven will always aim to hit your KPI's. You will be motivated by your own success and have worked in a stand alone role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Management of the sales ledger to achieve cash collection targets, minimise bad debt and resolve customer queries
• Ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits
• Resolving invoice queries from customers in a timely manner
• Lead monthly debtor reviews with branch colleagues
• Maintaining customer credit limits using credit reference agency information
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with branch general managers
• Monthly statement and letter cycles
Candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
• Experience of telephone collections up to pre-legal stage
• Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
• Adaptable with the ability to manage own workload
• Tenacious and persistent
• Motivated and target driven
To apply for the position, please email your CV Directly
Please note that you will not be considered for this role if you have not got previous experience within a Credit Control environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.