My client is an established, 5 Partner firm of Chartered Accountants who are seeking a Qualified Accountant to join their growing team.
The role of the Qualified Accountant will be to provide a dedicated portfolio of clients a bespoke combination of the firms accounting and advisory services, including;
- Preparing Final Accounts from incomplete and electronic records for Sole traders, Limited Companies and Partnerships
- VAT Returns
- Personal Tax Calculations
- Produce working papers for Partner review
- Attend client meetings, both personally and on site if necessary
- Produce Management Accounts and commentary where necessary.
A high level of attention to detail, numeracy and organisational skils, excel and knowledge of accounting packages are sought after. Possession of a formal accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA) would be advantagous, along with the relevant practical experience.
Candidates who are unqualified but possess the relevant practical experience will also be considered.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.