Sales Ledger Supervisor
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, you will be responsible for the control of all aspects of the accounts receivable function within the finance department. Be the main point of contact between the company and the finance departments of key customers.
This reputable organisation based in Fife are looking for a well organised individual with strong consistency in approach and decision making. You must have excellent knowledge of sales ledger as well as demonstrating excellent listening skills, keeping calm under pressure and leading the way in making difficult but effective decisions. You must have excellent knowledge of company sales order processing, advanced in Microsoft Excel and have strong IT & numeracy skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Customer maintenance and updates, including EDI setup.
- confirming sales deliveries using proof of delivery routines
- Creating, sending and managing the daily EDI invoicing process
- Raising manual and sundry sales invoices, including those to overseas customers
- Resolving sales ledger issues
- Dispute resolution including logging and resolution of debit notes
- Sales order issue investigation
- Collecting cash
- Cash allocation
- Ad hoc reporting
- Supervision and direction of other staff
Essential performance measures:
- Accurate and timely sales invoicing
- Sales invoicing completed on a weekly basis
- Disputed items on sales ledger resolved within 60 days.
- Cash allocated on daily basis
- Support the site Food Safety Culture and improvement objectives.
The job location is office based.