Reed Accountancy is recruiting for an experienced Payroll Manager to join our client based in the Coventry area.
Our client is enjoying a period of continued organic growth and customer demand.
This role will be reporting in the Finance Division and reporting directly in the company Finance Director.
Payroll Manager will have the responsibility of managing a small team of payrollers and running monthly and weekly payrolls end to end and company pension payrolls.
We are seeking candidates who have experience with managing a small team and ideally CIPP Qualified or similar.
• Submitting monthly BACS payments and remedy payments
• Accountably for all statutory processing and reporting
• Ensuring all pension contributions are deducted and paid on time.
• Liaising and analysing payroll processes, making improvements and developing optimum systems
• Monthly and year end reconciliations
• Pension Payroll and liaison with the Pension Departments
• Correspond with third parties regarding Court Order etc.
• Management of a payroll team
This role is a superb opportunity to join one of the UK’s instantly recognisable brands. Joining a fast paced vibrant payroll department where attention to detail is of paramount importance along with experience of running and managing an established payroll division.
This role would suit candidates who have experience of managing a payroll team, ideally CIPP Qualified or similar.
In return you can enjoy a superb salary, incredibly generous annual leave package and pension package, discounts on products and services and more.
Based in Coventry and easily commutable from Birmingham, Tamworth, Leicester, Leamington, Rugby and surrounding areas.
For more information please do contact Reed Accountancy. Coventry directly for further information.