A regional Top 20 Firm, with a long history is seeing rapid growth in demand for work and as such is looking to add a part qualified auditor to their team.
You will be based in Leatherhead, Surrey. A salary of up to £35,000 is on offer, plus full study support to complete your exams.
You will be ACA, ACCA, ICAS or equivalent qualified with foundation level exams completed. You will have strong experience in audit, with the ability to lead teams on sites and assist juniors as needed.
In your new role you will:
- Be involved in planning, execution and completion of audits reporting to managers and partners.
- Prepare statutory accounts.
- Assist in liaising with clients, attending meetings, planning client visits and liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Build relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Lead on-site audit teams and complete jobs with minimal supervision, to deadlines and within budget.
- Assist in the development and supervision of trainees.
Applications for this post close on 6 April 2021. For more details go to: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4111169/part-qualified-auditor/