A successful business in Blackburn is looking to recruit an ambitious management accountant following an extended period of growth.
Reporting directly to the CFO, this person will take responsibility for the following:
- Production of management accounts for various entities within the group.
- Budgeting and forecasting for companies within the group.
- Oversee and supervise junior finance/accounting staff.
- Monthly reports including variance analysis.
- VAT returns and other HMRC communications.
- Financial modelling and investment analysis.
- Ad hoc project and assisting in other areas of the finance function.
Ideally, candidates will be able to demonstrate previous managerial experience and strong financial reporting skills.
The role will offer substantial development and progression, ideally to FC within the next two years.
Applications close on 24 May. For more go to: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4115402/management-accountant-part-qualified/