A top 50 chartered accountancy firm in East London is looking for a part qualified management accountant.
You will be responsible for a varied portfolio of clients and it is essential you can prioritise work to meet essential deadlines.
Client range is diverse across a multitude of industry sectors and sizes including, property, manufacturing, hospitality, international groups and charity.
- Daily bookkeeping for a variety of client industries.
- VAT returns (applying different schemes).
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts.
- Reporting key performance indicators and variances to clients.
- Assist with the management of client’s files.
- Liaise with HMRC.
- Ad-hoc tasks.
You can expect a salary of between £25,000 and £35,000 per annum.
Applications close on 3 June and to find out more go to: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4116529/part-qualified-management-accountant/