A successful organisation based in Blackburn, is looking to recruit an ambitious part or newly qualified management accountant.
This is a newly created position for an individual to be involved and have exposure to mergers and acquisitions, managing an existing finance team and finance business partnering across multiple UK sites. Due to the nature of the role, travel will be required only once per week.
· Management of month end process, including lead on management of the balance sheet reconciliations.
· Production of monthly management reporting.
· Assist with the production of the Group’s external reporting requirements.
· Point of contact with external auditors for the Group’s half year review, interim audit and year-end audit.
· Assist in co-ordination and presentation of the Group’s budget.
· Preparation of quarterly VAT returns.
· Proactively input into the management of the financial control environment and processes.
· Development and improvement of newly implemented ERP system.
· Support cash flow planning and reporting.
You can expect a salary of between £32,000 and £40,000. Applications close on 27 July. For more go to: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4121745/part-qualified-management-accountant/.