A three-partner medium-sized firm have an exciting role available for a PQ accountant to join their team in a mixed practice role.
Based Epsom Surrey you can expect a salary of between £25,000 – £40,000, depending on experience.
· Report directly to the partners on a variety of work.
· Be responsible for clients assigned to you, helping you build relationships and understand their needs.
· Ensure compliance and reporting is completed within designated timeframes.
· Be involved with a variety of Practice work which covers bookkeeping, VAT returns, management accounts, corporation tax, partnership tax, statutory accounts and audit (20% of role).
· Work on a wide range of clients from a variety of sectors including UK groups, specialist industries such as the travel industry, construction and retail sectors.
· Long-term progression available for pro-active high-achievers.
An ACA or ACCA part qualified, you will have experience in a mixed practice role, and be comfortable liaising with clients on a regular basis. Study support will be provided.
Deadline for applications is 7 October. For more information go to: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4130377/part-qualified-accountant/